Laura Woods is a British TV presenter who is currently hosting the Sports Breakfast show on Talksport on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday with Ally McCoist. She has also worked for DAZN, ITV, and Amazon Prime Video. She started her career at Sky Sports as a runner in 2009. Before joining Sky Sports, she worked at Croydon Advertisers. She later got her job on the Saturday morning kids’ show Game Changers. By 2018, she became a regular pitch-side reporter on Super Sunday. She has also regularly covered the EFL Cup for the network and has also conducted interviews with pro soccer stars for talkSPORT Radio.
What is Laura Woods Famous For?
- Laura Woods is a TV presenter who has presented for DAZN, ITV, Talksport, and Amazon Prime Video.
- Woods is famous for hosting the Sports Breakfast show on Talksport.
Where is Laura Woods from?
Laura Woods was born on July 2, 1987, and she is from Dagenham, London, England. She holds British nationality and her ethnicity is British-White. She is the daughter of Steve Woods (father) and Michelle Woods (mother). She also has two brothers with whom she grew up. Cancer is her horoscope sign as per her birthdate. She follows the Christianity religion. She celebrated her 35th birthday on July 2, 2022. For her education, Laura went to Trinity College where she studied Sociology and French. After she completed, she attended Griffith College Dublin where she got a diploma in journalism and media. She studied print journalism at Kingston University.
Laura Woods Career Timeline
- Laura Woods got her first job as a runner at Sky Sports after she graduated from the University. She then worked her way up to editorial assistant, then production as assistant producer, associate, and producer.
- Next, Woods started to present by doing behind-the-scenes interviews on the darts coverage for Sky Sports’ YouTube channel. Woods then shifted her job on the Saturday morning kids’ show “Game Changers”. There, she started reporting on the NFL and joined the Soccer AM online presenting team, which included a trip to Euro 2016 in France where she broadcast live on Facebook every day.
- By 2018, she became a regular pitch-side reporter on Super Sunday, occasionally reporting with Gary Neville. After working for four years, she left Sky Sports in 2022. Her career also includes her work for DAZN, as part of their coverage of boxing and the Woman’s Champions League.
- On 17th August 2022, it was announced that Woods would be joining Osi Umenyiora and Jason Bell on an hour-long NFL highlight show every Friday on ITV.
- Since March 2020, Laura Woods worked as the main presenter for talkSPORT’s breakfast show. She presented the show from Monday to Wednesday.
Who is Laura Woods’s Husband?
Laura Woods is a married woman. She tied the knot to her husband, Mark Arigho. The pair got married in 2009 and have been blessed with two sons namely Ben and Alex. Recently, the duo celebrated her 12th wedding anniversary. Laura and Mark met each other on a blind date. Laura Woods met Mark Arigho on a blind date in Dublin. The presenter shared how her first meeting with her husband went. She explained how scrolling through the phone, she found the first guy as his name is Arigho, and said, ‘He’s perfect for you.’ Her spouse, Mark works as an architect and has received his diplomas from the Canterbury School of Architecture and University College Dublin. Previously, Woods dated former England Rugby player Alex Corbisiero for eight years.
What is Laura Woods’s Net Worth?
Laura Woods is a TV presenter who has made a cool fortune from her professional career. She has worked with DAZN, ITV, Amazon Prime Video, and Talksport. As of 2022, she had an estimated net worth of $2 million. Her main source of wealth comes from her carer as a sports journalist. She is making her annual salary in thousands of dollars. She is living her life to the fullest and she is satisfied with her earnings. Her prosperous profession has allowed her to enjoy opulent living and expensive vacations. She owns a car – a BMW 5 Series as well as a Mercedes AMG.
How tall is Laura Woods?
Laura Woods, a beautiful TV personality, has a standing tall height of 5 feet 9 inches or 1.75 m. Her body weight measures 121 lbs or 55 Kg. She has blonde hair with a pair of light brown eyes. Her body type is slim. She has got a healthy body with a charming smile.