Collin Gosselin is an American reality TV personality who came to fame with her appearance in a TV special Surviving Sextuplets and Twins. He is the second oldest son born to Jon Gosselin and Kate Gosselin. His parents were renowned for hosting their reality TV show, Jon & Kate Plus 8. His nicknames include “C-Buddy,” “Colly,” and “The Engineer.”
What is Collin Gosselin Famous For?
- Collin Gosselin is a reality TV personality who is the fourth-born son of Jon and Kate Gosselin.
- Collin is known for being one of Jon and Kate Gosselin’s eight children on their former show Jon & Kate Plus 8.
Who are Collin Gosselin’s Parents?
Collin Gosselin was born on May 10, 2004, with his seven Gosselin sextuplets – Joel, Aaden, Alexis, Hannah, Leah, Madelyn, and Cara. His birth name is Collin Thomas Gosselin. He is from Hershey, Pennsylvania, USA. He was born weighing just over three pounds. He is the son of his father, Jon, and his mother, Kate Gosselin. In 2009, his parents divorced. Kate was granted ownership of the family home and primary custody of the children. Later in October 2018, his dad, Jon, filed papers for physical and legal custody of Collin which he won. His sister, Hannah, also lives with her dad, Jon while the rest of their sibling live with their mum, Kate.
Everything To Know About Kate Gosselin
His mum, Kate displayed her struggles as a parent of both twins and sextuplets on the reality series Jon & Kate Plus 8. Following the Gosselins’ divorce, the series was renamed Kate Plus 8 and then canceled later. On Aug. 24, 2016, his mother, Kate revealed that Collin has special needs, and she was forced to send him to a facility to treat him. Collin Gosselin is from Penn State Milton, Pennsylvania, USA. He holds American nationality and his ethnicity is Mixed (German, English, Scottish, Irish, Welsh, Korean, French, and Canadian). He spent his early life with his siblings. His upbringing was recorded on the popular TLC show Jon & Kate Plus 8. His present age is 18 as of 2022. Taurus is his zodiac sign and his religion is Christian.
What does Collin Gosselin do for a living?
- After the birth of the sextuplets, the Gosselin family came to prominence. The family was then cast in the NBC reality TV show Home Delivery.
- In 2005, he along with his family was cast in Discovery Health’s “Surviving Sextuplets and Twins”. The following year, they were featured in Sextuplets and Twins: One Year Later.
- Likewise, the family went on to star in Discovery Health’s Jon & Kate Plus 8 which aired from 2007 to 2009. After three years of hiatus, he appeared in Kate Plus 8 from 2010 to 2016.
- He next joined the JROTC military program of the Junior Reserves Officer’s Training Corps. There, he learns the technique of becoming fit and active from former military service officers. After Collin’s father knew this, Jon showed his respect and happiness towards him, saying, “Colin is in JROTC, so he stays pretty active.”
Who is Collin Gosselin’s Girlfriend?
Collin Gosselin is just eighteen and he is single right now. He is not dating anyone and he is living a single life at present. There is no news or rumors about his relationship with anyone. His sexual orietnation is straight and he is focused on his career.
What is Collin Gosselin’s Net Worth?
Collin Gosselin is a TV personality whose net worth is estimated to have $100,000 as of 2022. He is making a cool sum of salary from his professional work as a TV personality. His salary is around $40K annually. Collin’s mum, Kate, has a net worth value of $200K as of 2022. She hosted the 14th season of the competitive reality show previously. He is living a cool lifestyle from his earnings.